Moments

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!

Oh, boy! So school has started amd Hayley joined Katie and Brandon as a Glenmeade Elementary student! All of my kids are very happy with their teachers. Hayley informed me that her teacher calls her "her little darling". Nice way of feeding her already VERY inflated ego, Mrs. Morse!






Here are some pictures from their second day, just cuz they looked so cute again!



Yesterday, my mom and I went to the Sugarland concert at the L.A. County Fair. We had such a wonderful time! They were fantastic!!





And the other big thing we have going on is winterball! Oh, boy, this is going to be so much fun!!! :) I missed Katie's game yesterday because of the concert, so I don't have any pictures. But I'll get a bunch on Saturday. In the meantime, Here's a collection of Hayley's first game--EVER!!






1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hayley is so cute, she looks to little to be playing softball. The kids school pics are darling. They are all getting so big.