Moments

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Updates

Well, I just figured it was time to check back in and catch all those who care up with that's going on...


It has been a summer of (mostly) boredom. Katie has spent every other week with James. She's had a blast going to camp, Disneyland and the fair. It's not as much fun here for her. My kids usually spend their days playing outside and getting dirty and smelly.


We had Shane's company picnic at Knott's a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, but REALLY hot! The next day, my mom and I went to the Greek to see Emerson Drive, Chris Cagle and Dwight Yoakam. We tailgated before the concert. It was great (except for Dwight Yoakam, he was awful).


Softball winter season is upon us again! Katie is moving up to 12U! Hopefully she'll stay at 1st base. CHGS is going to have a new addition! Hayley will be joining 6U this year. My blog will be flooded with pictures, I can assure you.

I guess that's really all that's going on right now. Just getting ready for Kindergarten, 3rd grade and 6th grade now...

I will post new pictures soon, I promise!